Tuesday, May 3, 2016

SLRat - Android Remote Control [ ROOT ]


SLRat is currently the Best and Free android remote admin tool i guess. Please watch video bellow to understand. And also please let me know all bugs in comment bellow. This tool is best working with rooted device. Also working with non rooted but functions are limited. Thank you very much. Donate me if you admire my service. 

Download 32 Bit

Download 64 Bit

* [ 2016-08-10 ] Updated to 3.2.2

* My internet connection is slow. Video will post soon as it uploaded.
* This tool is a not a hack or spy app for android mobiles. Just in case you lost your device or take track on your kids. Please don't use this on any other illegal issues. I'm not responsible for any kind of things when you using this app.

0 on: "SLRat - Android Remote Control [ ROOT ]"